Teaching in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Photo © Gerard Borre Photographe 2016
Allingua Centres de Langues is looking for (M/F):
In: Dutch – Danish – Slovakian – Lituanian – Slovenian – Turkish to complete its team of trainers responsible for teaching their maternal language to personnel for international institutions based in Luxembourg from 2016 to 2020.
- You have a university degree in languages and you have had a minimum 2,400 hours experience over at least 3 years since 2007 in teaching your language to an international adult audience;
- You don’t have a university degree in languages but you have a minimum 4,000 hours experience over the least 5 years since 2007 in teaching your language to an international adult audience;
- You have a C1 level in French and/or English;
- You are in possession of a laptop and you include the new technologies in the classroom;
- You are well-organised, enthusiastic and have good communication skills.
Our job offer
- A motivating, professional project in international institutions;
- A challenging opportunity to teach an international and multicultural audience;
- Full or part-time posts available;
- The possibility to be part of a team with an ambitious professional project;
- The opportunity to develop your skills through on-going training schemes offered by Allingua.
Then, send us your application on email@example.com.
Make sure that the following elements are attached to your letter of application:
- your CV in Europass format;
- a copy of your university degree in the domain of languages;
- a double sided copy of your identity card;
- the contact details of previous employers who may be contacted for references.
Allingua asbl has been organising language training in Luxembourg for international public institutions since 2007. Allingua belongs to a group with nearly 30 years of experience in developing and delivering language training programmes, and offers a professional service that is comprehensive, personalised and flexible.
29 Avenue Guillaume
Tél.: (+352) 26 97 61 10
Fax: (+352) 26 97 61 12